Bring the sound of flowing water to your home and garden! We have a beautiful selection of fountains in many different sizes for all types of yards. We have rock formations and spilling statues as well as bubbling bird baths, waterfalls and more. Whether you have a large yard or just a few pots on the patio, a fountain can add depth and relaxation to any space. We even have some small indoor fountains to adorn your tables and desk tops.
Types of Fountains
Tips for Cleaning and Maintaining Your Fountain
- Keep the water pump covered with water. Distilled water helps reduce mineral buildup on the fountain and pump.
- Keep your fountain free of debris. Use a net to remove on a weekly basis.
- Clean your fountain regularly to help the pump last longer.
- Never use bleach to clean your fountain. Your best option is hot soapy water and a brush, though vinegar or baking soda can help loosen tough stains.
- Try 50% diluted distilled white vinegar to remove tough mineral stains from your pump.
- If you cannot operate your fountain year-round, drain, clean, disassemble, and store indoors.