Covid Safety Protocols
We appreciate your loyalty and want to keep you and our staff protected during these trying times.
We are working hard to make our Nursery as safe for our visitors as possible:
- Carts, counters and other high touch surfaces are regularly wiped down.
- We limit the total number of customers allowed in the Nursery at one time.
- We have a socially distanced check out process.
As we head into the busy Spring Season, we ask that you continue to follow these simple safety measures and CDC guidelines:
- Please do not enter the nursery if you are sick or have a fever, etc.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask when visiting our nursery, both indoor and outdoor areas.
- Please cover sneezes and coughs and wash your hands.
- Please maintain a 6 feet social distance from all other people not in your party, including staff members.
- Please keep your children with you at all times.
- Please keep pets on a leash at all times.